понедельник, 14 ноября 2011 г.

First post

Hi, friends!

This is my first post and frankly speaking I totally have no idea how first posts look like. So, I’m just writing to say “Hello” and maybe briefly describe what for I started running this blog. I’m not a pundit in online money making, however have much experience.

Well, I decided to run a blog on this topic, cause much of the money I earn is from affiliate programs and other methods of online money making. When I was just a newbie in this kind of work, the most useful source of gaining knowledge were blogs of experienced users. At that time I at first explored what affiliate programs are and how can I benefit from them.


Now I’m a bit experienced in this work, however I don’t believe in perfection. So, here’s my blog and with it I hope you and me will be able to follow my success and failures (hope, the second will never happen, but it’s impossible to work without failures).

The first thing I will start with will be file-sharing affiliate programs. I take part in plenty of them, so that would be interesting to compare them. So, that would be the topic of the next post.

See you soon,
Norman

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий